Deminor is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for its Brussels office
- Be part of our team in charge of assignments for shareholders, investors or entrepreneurs.
- Develop and use your fields of expertise, i.e. M&A transactions, valuations, preparing financial analysis and dashboards, business plan review, building up cash-flow models, fairness opinions, market research, etc.
- Draft and review business plans, information memoranda and valuation reports for startup clients.
- Build financial models and carry out financial analyses of corporate accounts, sector or industries.
- Participate in client meetings, negotiations.
- Assist clients at board and shareholders meetings.
- Prospect new clients, participate in marketing events or contribute to Deminor publications.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years ‘on the job’ experience in corporate finance, private equity, M&A, or similar environment.
- Relevant experience in deal-making, knowledge of corporate finance techniques (valuation, budgeting).
- Results-driven attitude combined with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and spoken), fluent in Dutch is a plus.
- Team player with business development ambition.
- Flexibility, proactive approach and reliability.
- Strong understanding of Excel and the Office suite is a must.
- Being familiar with financial databases such as Refinitiv or BelFirst is a plus.
- Working at our office in the center of Brussels.
- Taking up responsibilities with a lot of autonomy and ownership.
- Diversity of assignments and tasks.
- Be part of dynamic and young inspiring team.
- Full-time position with a flexible work schedule including 1 day of homeworking / week.
- Competitive remuneration package including various benefits (meal voucher, company car, mobile phone, portable computer).
- Variable remuneration based on the achievement of predetermined targets.
Are you interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Bernard Thuysbaert.