- Together with the project managers, you will be in charge of diverse financial assignments for our clients, including preparing valuation reports, data gathering, financial analysis, setting-up financial dashboards and reviewing business plans, rendering fairness opinions in transactions, performing market research, etc.
- You will participate in client meetings and negotiations, or assist clients at board and shareholders meetings.
- You will also actively participate in prospecting new clients and in our marketing and networking campaigns or events.
You will be
- Based in our Gent office but you will also be active on projects handled by our Brussels team.
- Involved in the full process of our activities, from pitching a new assignment to the successful closing of a transaction or any other realization of the client’s objectives.
- Part of a close and dedicated team of professionals (both legal and financial profiles).
- Handling a variety of cases, working both for private and corporate clients, family businesses and for listed and unlisted companies.
- Required to deliver the highest standards of services, and share our business ethics and commitment.
- Full time job, challenging but with a lot of autonomy and flexibility.
- A market aligned and attractive remuneration package.
- An additionnal variable remuneration in case of realisation of performance indicators.
- Several extralegal advantages, including meal vouchers, a company car, a GSM and portable computer.
- Outstanding academic education (Master of Economics or equivalent).
- Ambitious to help us further develop our core business.
- Minimum 3 years ‘on-the-job’ experience in a corporate finance, M&A, private equity or similar environment.
- Relevant experience in deal-making, knowledge of corporate finance techniques such as: Discounted Cash Flows, Multiples valuation, Net Asset Value, Sum of the Parts, etc.
- Team player with commercial skills, reliable and trusted by clients, capable of networking and prospecting.
- Fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French and English.
- Used to work with software applications such as Word, Excel and Power-Point, and with financial databases such as BelFirst, Eikon.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application letter and resume to:
Bernard Thuysbaert, Managing Director
Amelia Earhartlaan 17 – 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Tel +32 9 283 71 10