Deminor helps you to solve conflicts between shareholders by mediating and restoring dialogue between the parties and by implementing sustainable and balanced solutions. Deminor has unique expertise and experience in preventing and solving conflicts between shareholders.
Causes of conflicts
- Lack of information or transparency
- Personal or family conflict
- Power struggle
- Distinctive positions
- Misuse of company assets
- Lack of agreements or other mechanisms to prevent conflicts
- Analysis of personalities, depth interview with the parties involved
- Restoring the dialogue between shareholders / family members
- Assisting in the search for legal and financial solutions
- Negotiating an agreement
- Assisting in the launch of a mediation or arbitration procedure
Deminor guides you from A to Z in solving conflicts between shareholders.
|Step 1||Analysis of the shareholding and the background of the conflict.|
|Step 2||Individual contacts with the involved parties, analysis of the intended objectives of each party.|
|STep 3||Restoring dialogue and reconciliation, suggesting possible pathways.|
|Step 4||Negotiation between the parties in order to achieve a balanced and feasible solution|
|Step 5||Implementation of the chosen solutions, preparation of the agreements. In case of failure, start of arbitration process.|
- Shareholders who are confronted with an existing or starting conflict.
- Business leaders who are concerned about preventing or resolving a potential conflict.
- Lawyers, accountants or consultants looking for an expert to solve a conflict between shareholders.
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance, or a fixed budget for the entire assignment.
- The possibility to define an indicative budget for every phase of the assignment, possibly also partly by means of a variable result-related fee (success fee).
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Ghent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10