Deminor helps you to optimise your negotiating position in the process of negotiating an exit or entry of a minority shareholder, to value your participation in the context of a sale of your shares, or to protect your position as minority shareholder.
Context of the exit
- Liquidity requirements
- Limited return on equity
- No dividend policy
- Lack of information
- Disadvantage of the minority shareholder
- Distinctive positions
- Conflicts between the parties
- Personal or family conflict
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthening the negotiating position
- Realising an objective valuation of the company
- Reduction of the minority or illiquidity discount to a minimum in case of a sale
- Negotiating with interested buyers/sellers
- Finalisation of the transaction
Deminor guides you through the sales process of negotiating an exit or entry of a minority shareholder:
|Step 1||Analysis of your shareholder position and identification of strengths and weaknesses|
|Step 2||Valuation of your participation based on different methods|
|Step 3||Strengthen your negotiating position by proactively managing your participation|
|Step 4||Negotiate the terms and conditions of your exit or accession|
|Step 5||Concluding the transaction and drawing up the contractual documents|
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to define an indicative budget for every phase of the assignment.
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Ghent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10