Deminor regularly seeks new team members, and also offers internship opportunities for students or recently graduated lawyers or economists. You can always apply spontaneously by sending us an email.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Corporate Finance Consultant
To develop its activities in Brussels/Wallonie, Deminor is recruiting a Corporate Finance Consultant
- You will be in charge of active assignments handled by Deminor related to shareholders and governance issues. Esp. in your relevant fields of expertise, i.e. valuations, financial analysis, business plan review, building up cash-flow models, fairness opinions, market research, etc.
- You will participate in prospecting new clients and in our marketing and networking campaigns.
- You will lead client meetings, negotiations, or assist clients at board of directors or shareholders meetings.
- You will prepare valuation reports, presentations, fairness opinions and review any other documents.
You will be:
- Involved in the full process of our activities, from pitching a new assignment till the successful conclusion of a shareholder transaction or the realization of the client’s objective.
- Part of a small but dedicated team
- Handling a variety of assignments, working for private clients as well as for institutional or corporate clients, targeting both privately held and family owned companies or listed companies.
- We are looking for a team player with the ambition to help us develop further our core business.
- You can deliver the highest standards of services, and you share our business ethics and commitment.
- Outstanding academic education (Master of Economics or equivalent)
- Between 3 to 5 years ‘on-the-job’ experience in a corporate finance, M&A or similar environment
- Relevant experience in financial analysis, valuations and deal making
- Knowledge of finance techniques such as: Discounted cash flows, Multiples valuation, Net Asset Value, Sum of the Parts, etc.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Results oriented and able to work autonomously
- Native in French with good working knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Used to work with software applications such as Word, Excel and Power-Point, and with financial databases.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application letter and resume to:
Mr Pierre Nothomb, Managing Director
Rue Joseph Stevens 7
Tel +32 2 674 71 10