Deminor helps you to gain more financial insight into your business with a financial analysis and establishment of a business plan.
Your objectives :
- Understand the financial situation of your company
- Financial reporting to management, management and shareholders
- Establishment or evaluation of a business plan
- Preparation of a financing dossier
- Financial mapping of the strategy
- Developing a strategy and translating it into a multi-year plan
Deminor has an experienced team of financial experts who can assist you with a financial analysis and establishment of a business plan.
- Prepare financial reports with the most important financial ratios (solvency, liquidity, profitability and added value)
- Income and cost analysis with insight into key revenue drivers and cost drivers
- Understanding the cash flows with an in-depth analysis (based on historic and estimated figures)
- Analysis of the capital structure, debt financing
- Preparing budgets and investment analysis
- Analysis of historical performance and capital structure
- Analysis of the future prospects for your company and for the sector
- Choice and assessment of assumptions
- Review of the existing business plan
|Step 1||Data collection and analysis of the company's financial historical figures and sector analysis|
|Step 2||Analysis of the current figures based on the detailed annual accounts, budgets and business plan|
|Step 3||Formulation of the specific analyses in consultation with the client|
|Step 4||Preparation of financial reports for management, board of directors and/or shareholders|
|Step 5||Review of the strategy and of the assumptions made with management|
|Step 6||Critical analysis of the figures and of the assumptions made and the normalisations made|
- Shareholders or directors who wish to professionalise the functioning of the governing bodies.
- Executive managers and directors concerned with implementing good corporate governance.
- Lawyers, accountants or consultants looking for a corporate governance expert.
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to define an indicative budget for every phase of the assignment.
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Ghent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10