As an expert in corporate governance, Deminor has developed a proven expertise and a simple method to use the assessment of your board of directors as a tool for real improvement.
Deminor offers an analysis at 3 levels:
Evaluation of individuals
- Contribution and time use
Evaluation of internal operation
- Trust and cooperation
- Division of duties and powers
- Role of the Chairman
Evaluation of external functioning
- Relationships with other stakeholders (management, shareholders, employees, etc.)
- Reporting and accountability
A structured approach to a tailor-made service in the assessment of your board of directors:
|Step 1||Meeting with the Chairman of the Board of Directors and adapting our model of questionnaire to your company.|
|Step 2||Sending the questionnaire to the members of the Board of Directors.|
|Step 3||Individual answers to the questions by each director (preferably anonymously via Deminor).|
|Step 4||Processing of the answers, presentation of the results to the Board of Directors with conclusions and recommendations by Deminor.|
|Step 5||Where appropriate, follow-up and guidance in the implementation of the concrete recommendations.|
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in governance and relations between shareholders, management and directors.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to determine a fixed budget per meeting or on an annual basis
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Ghent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10