As an expert in corporate governance, Deminor has a proven expertise and developed a simple method to use this evaluation as a tool for real improvement.
Deminor offers an analysis on 3 levels:
Evaluation of individuals
- Contribution and time use
Evaluation of internal operation
- Trust and cooperation
- Division of duties and powers
- Role of the Chairman
Evaluation of external operation
- Relationships with other stakeholders (management, shareholders, employees, etc.)
- Reporting and accountability
A structured approach for a tailor-made service:
|Step 1||Meeting with the Chairman of the Board of Directors and tailoring our model of questionnaire to your company.|
|Step 2||Sending the questionnaire to the members of the Board of Directors.|
|Step 3||Individual answers to the questions by each director (preferably on an anonymous basis via Deminor).|
|Step 4||Processing of the answers, presentation of the results to the Board of Directors with conclusions and recommendations by Deminor.|
|Step 5||Where appropriate, follow-up and guidance in the implementation of the concrete recommendations|
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to determine a fixed budget per meeting or on an annual basis
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Click here for an overview of our interventions and testimonials of our clients
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Gent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10