Deminor has a team of financial and legal experts with unique expertise and experience in corporate governance. Listed companies will find experts at Deminor for assessment or advice on corporate governance recommendations and best practices.
- No transparent structure
- Lack of clear assignment of powers and duties
- Lack of corporate governance
- Need for external directors
- Many non-active shareholders
- Lack of transparency
- Breach of trust between (non-active) shareholders and management
- (Family) conflicts
- Lack of communication
- Need for clear financial reporting and performance indicators (KPIs)
- Implementation of an efficient corporate governance model
- Matrix of duties and powers
- Clear and precise rules of operation (internal regulations, shareholders’ agreement or corporate governance charter)
- Professionalising the functioning of the administrative bodies
- Restoring communication with the (minority) shareholders
- Introduction of financial reporting
- Coordinating and writing minutes of meetings
- Conflict solving
- Compliance with all legal formalities and deadlines
Deminor guides you from A to Z in professionalising and perfecting your internal structure with corporate governance recommendations:
|Step 1||Thorough analysis and summary of the existing structure and bodies, written and oral agreements and practices within the company.|
|step 2||Listing areas for improvement.|
|Step 3||Draft of a new structure in line with reality.|
|step 4||Discuss and approval of the work items, new structure and draft of an action plan.|
|Step 5||Implementation of the action plan and preparation of all necessary documentation.|
- Shareholders or directors who wish to professionalise the functioning of the management bodies
- Executive managers and directors concerned with implementing good corporate governance
- Lawyers, accountants or consultants looking for an expert to coordinate and take minutes of meetings of the administrative bodies
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to define an indicative budget for every phase of the assignment.
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Click here for an overview of our interventions and testimonials of our clients
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Gent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10