An analysis of your position as a minority shareholder allows you to assess whether your rights as a shareholder are sufficiently guaranteed and to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current position as a minority shareholder.
In the context of this assignment, Deminor can also make a valuation of your participation.
Deminor has an experienced team of financial and legal experts who can provide you with a clear view and improvement of your position as a minority shareholder.
Most common problems as minority shareholder
- Lack of information
- No representation in the Board of Directors
- Insufficient control
- No insight into the value of the company
- No agreements regarding exit possibilities
Deminor improves your position as minority shareholder
- Exercise your rights as minority shareholder
- Appoint one or more directors who will represent you in the Board of Directors
- Right of veto, or a limited list of crucial situations in which a decision must be taken with your approval
- Pre-emption or resale right as protection mechanism in case of takeover
- Agreements regarding exit possibilities (i.e. value, terms)
|Step 1||Collection of data and critical analysis of your position as a minority shareholder|
|Step 2||Review of the analysis from both a legal and a financial point of view|
|Step 3||Recommendations to strengthen your position as minority shareholder|
|Step 4||Guidance in the negotiations to strengthen your position as a minority shareholder|
- Shareholders, investors or entrepreneurs in the position of minority shareholder.
- Lawyers, accountants or consultants looking for qualitative analysis of the shareholder position of their clients.
- Total independence and an objective approach.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Acknowledged expertise and experience in corporate governance for more than 25 years.
- Flexibility that allows us to adapt our interventions to each situation.
- Transparent conditions described in an assignment letter.
- An hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The possibility to define an indicative budget for every phase of the assignment.
- A monthly invoice with a detailed overview of the services.
In respect of the confidential nature of our files, references are only available on request.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us
Office Brussels: Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 10
Office Gent: Tel. +32 (0)9 283 71 10